1 Century City Drive
Cape Town, South Africa
Visual Design, Marketing & Branding
Cape Town, Western Cape
Less than 1 Year
Jun 01, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Feb 12, 2020
The suitable intern wants to make a difference in the lives of others, network with professionals and learn whilst shadowing a Sales Account Manager.
Our ideal intern is goal-orientated, organised and has a lot of energy to serve as a point of contact for customers and Account Managers.
* Assist with providing product quotations for Sales AM's and Distributors.
* Create the customer corporate account on SAP for leads as and when required. * Ensure that the Sales Cycle process is fulfilled in SAP by ensuring all Sales AM's comply with this process & accuracy of forecasting.
* Collate and Develop monthly and weekly sales reports.
* Ensure action points in meetings are attended to by Sales AM's.
* Liaise with the Marketing Specialist for all requirements regarding Sales campaigns and customer events and assist where required.
* Provide feedback on all customer issues raised by Sales AM's and communicate this to the relevant people in the company.
* Generate and action all leads for Sales AM's and yourself by cold calling customers.
* Process sales orders via email or phone for business won.
* Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
* Maintain and update sales and customer records.
* Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
* Meet individual sales targets.
* Drive the sales cycle of the Sales AM in your territory by understanding the stages of the sales cycle and setting up appropriate meetings for the Sales AM.
* Participate in sales training and prepare for a career in sales.
* Execute appropriate campaigns in your territory.
* Execute on lead generation campaigns
* Gather market intelligence from current and prospective clients
* Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
* Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
* Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions