Unit 16, Frazzitta Business Park,
Cnr Langeberg & Batis Roads, South Africa
Information Technology & Data Science
Cape Town, Western Cape
Less than 1 Year
Aug 01, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Apr 18, 2019
We have a vacancy for a Junior Network Engineer and we are looking for someone versatile with a can-do attitude. We take the experience our customers have of our products, services and staff very seriously – are you up for the challenge?
The most important criteria for joining our team are:
• Enjoy setting up, managing and troubleshooting IT networks
• Have a Firm grasp of IT, Networking and software
• Be Excellent at problem-solving
• Enjoy a variation in work and facing new challenges daily
• Computer savvy
• Valid drivers license and own transport
Key areas of responsibilities are:
• Provide technical support via phone & email to customers
• Do on-site installations and troubleshooting
• Processing orders
• Processing support tickets
Key skills required
• Experience in building, managing and troubleshooting IT networks (does not need to be in a work environment).
• Good understanding of TCP/IP and Networking (including DNS, routing, CAT6/Fibre cabling, etc)
Location: Durbanville, Cape Town
Include your CV and cover letter when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of Networking experience do you have?
• Do you have the following, valid drivers license with a reliable motor vehicle?